Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Starting our new life together!

Now that we have a little one on the way John and I need to find a place of our own. John insists on buying a house, he says no apartments or anything like that, so this is super exciting. We have been looking at a few recently, we are looking to have our own place within th enext few months. :) We have found a house that we realy like in Wadsworth, so were going to be looking at it soon. I'm so excited, a place of our own, to ourself, where we can start our little family. John and i havent been together very long, everything is moving fast but I know for sure this is the real deal. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling on getting a house so we can get everything settled and ready for when the baby comes.
Speaking of baby... we get to go this Friday for our first doctors appointment! Which is so exciting because we get to hear the heartbeat and withing another four weeks we will find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait its finally starting to feel like I'm pregnant. lol. Haha John and I have a bet on who will end up crying at the doctors appointment... my bet is on John. lol. He's a real softy when it comes to things like that. Hahah I love him so much. :) I will keep you posted on the doctors appointment!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! Haha, you called John a "softy." That's funny! I'm glad we're getting lunch Saturday, that way I can hear all about it. :-]

    ReplyDelete