Thursday, February 25, 2010

Doctors, Babies & Hospitals

Okay, so I've been waiting to hear back from my doctor on whether they will take my insurance or not. Well after three weeks they finally got back to me! I get to have my doctor, which is a big relief, she's the only one i feel comfortable with. They have a family practice so my mom, my grandma, my aunts, everyone in my family goes to them. It's a father daughter, so it's super exciteing to have them. The only bad thing is that I will have to deliver the baby at Victory Memorial Hospital, in Wakegan! Yuck! I'm super nervous now. I'm not too impressed with the hospital itself. Well it can't be that bad because I was born there and several other people in my family and johns family have and everyone turned out okay. But it's just ghetto if you askme, not to sound rude or anything. I just hope everything goes well there. I guess all that matters is that I have my doctor delivering the baby, that is if either one of them are in town. It seems for everyone of our births they were on vacation! How crazy is that...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Yeah, it is a ghetto hospital BUT I think it depends on your doctor and if you've got a good one, don't worry about it! :-] Josh was born there, too! And my nephew and they are both okay. :-]

    ReplyDelete